Organic Natural Beauty Boost for Winter Skin
This is an incredible, easy recipe to boost and soften skin. A simple face mask made from two ingredients found in every kitchen. I’ve tried it, and I love it.
All you need is lemon and honey. I used organic manuka honey and an organic lemon, but any honey will do. If the honey you’re using is thick and viscous, just warm it gently in a bowl over hot water. This will help loosen it.
- Simply squeeze the juice of half a lemon and add two teaspoons of honey. Mix together,
- Wash face and apply the liquid to your face using your fingers (don’t get it in your eyes),
- Massage the mask into forehead, cheeks, nose and chin,
- For an eye boost, cut two slices of cucumber and place on eyes when you lie down,
- Wash hands and lie down for 10 to 15 minutes. Try not to talk or move face,
- Relax and enjoy the rest,
- After 15 minutes, wash face with cold water and/or clean flannel,
- Dry face and relish how beautiful your skin feels.
This recipe works so well because of the cleansing and antiseptic properties of the lemon. The honey is packed full of nutrients and is an effective antioxidant that protects against sun and environmental damage. Using organic honey will result in stronger results. This mask will also help reduce blemishes.
Recipes like these are really helpful because they are so easy and inexpensive. The results are impressive. Organic skincare works so why not make it part of your organic lifestyle?
Filed under: Organic Cosmetics
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!